To preserve, promote, and perpetuate the traditional art of Northwest Native American Basketry.
1. Provides opportunities for weavers to study basketry and showcase their work
2. Provides a healthy social, cultural, spiritual, and economic environment for basketry
3. Works to ensure access to traditional cultural resources and gathering sites
4. Provides education for Native Americans and the general public of the artistry, practices, and concerns of basketry
5. Promotes solidarity and communication among Native artists